Thursday, September 29, 2011

Unsucessful CVS Trip!

Today's trip to CVS was a bust. I went to get the the Schick Razor they had advertised. They were out of them. I go to the CVS store closest to my house and the are always out of the advertised items. This was the fourth or fifth time I went for something and it was not available. I'm always told to come back in a day or two after the truck has been there. I do that and they still are out of the things I'm after. I called the 1-800 number on the flyer and complained. Basically they told me the disclaimer states that they may not always have the products in every location. I repeated the part about being told to return and no stock was ever on the shelves when I did. Less than an hour later I got a message on my voice mail from the store saying to come pick up the razor. I will be there with my coupon in my hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment